Saturday, January 19, 2008

New Year's Resolution

I realize that I'm a little late with the New Year's blog but here it is anyway. I'm going to try and make a post here at least once a week. I realize that hardly anyone reads this but I'd like to think it's only because I make infrequent posts ;)

2007 was a great year for me. It started out for me at the Sydney Opera House. I had no money left and I was slightly concerned about making it back to my school by train without a ticket. Luckily I did.

2007 was the year that I REALLY got into electronic music of all sorts. Electro, House, Grime, Trip-hop, Industrial, you name it and I'll probably check it out. I spent most of my musical life wondering about electronic music and not really knowing how to break into the scene. I didn't know who to try out and who to avoid. I was pretty much a n00b. I wouldn't say I'm an expert now but I try to listen to as many flavors of electronica as I can.

2007 was the year I decided not to go ahead with my nursing degree. I knew I didn't want to be a nurse on some level since my second year of school but by the end of last year, I finally called it quits. I enjoy my freedom of not cleaning up after other peoples bodily functions (except my own).

2007 was a great year and a lot more happened than what I just posted. 2008 is shaping up to be an exciting year so far and I can't wait to see what the future holds for me.

No comments: