Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Anzac Day 2007


Anzac Memorial
Originally uploaded by tobym.

I went down to Sydney Tuesday night for a huge event on Oxford street with 11 different clubs getting together at 5 venues for a huge night of fun and dancing marching. After that got through with, me and my mate wandered around Hyde Park for a bit before heading to Martin Place (you know, it's that fountain in The Matrix where Neo sees the woman in the red dress and Morpheus stops time) to check out the dawn service. It was a great night and a half and I can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

Craig Carignan said...

Knock your nonsense off you can't dance your Adventist! Maybe if I hit you with a Taser then it might look like your dancing

Anonymous said...

whatsup, Jonboy.
how long are you gonna stay in land down under?

Rama's SCREEN now has more to offer.
It provides complete list of schedules for red carpet premiere if anyone wants to see in person their favorite movie stars and celebrities.

It's got headlines and daily updated info of upcoming movies, along with trailers, movie posters, upcoming concerts and book events.

just for the record, you've got a nice blog, mate.
someday I'll visit Sydney and hit all their nightclubs.
I hear your place got some of the most amazing coral reefs.
I'm gonna have to dive in and check them out myself.

take care,
from your most reliable movie buff:

Rama's SCREEN
www.ramasscreen.com