Saturday, February 03, 2007

Well... Here's my first post at my spiffy "new" blogger blog. I'm still working on creating my own sweet template and registering my own domain. This is all baby steps toward me eventually podcasting. I'll get that started when I get all my ideas together in a coherent way instead of this mess that's floating around in my mind at the moment. I want to have a music show but I'm not sure how to structure the show... I'll keep y'all posted on any developments on that front. Right now this blog looks pretty sparse but I'm going to continue to update throughout the week as I find the motivation/inspiration. Let me know if I should actually pursue this blogging/podcasting thing further!

2 comments:

fehoozy said...

yes you should.
thats my opinion.
=)

Craig Carignan said...

Do it