Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A Little Depressed Today...

I don't know about this "Australia" thing. I really don't feel at home here. Everything feels so foreign and weird. Back at my old school, I used to love just walking around the campus seeing friends, listening to music, or just thinking. I simply don't do that here. This campus depresses me to no end. The buildings are just too small and bland to make exciting scenery. I probably have some last semester blues or something cuz I honestly liked it here until tonight!

I think I'm just getting a little depressed because 2 of my greatest friends are leaving (me) Australia for the states in a couple of weeks and it's really just hit me now. I spent all last semester getting to know and like them and now it's all going to be snatched away! Pretty frustrating for sure...

In other news... I finally found a host for my forthcoming podcast! I've been doing some thinking about why the hell I actually want a podcast and I came to this conclusion, I just want to have a way to actually TALK to people! It's going to be more of an audio blog than a radio show so don't get you're hopes up. (both of you!)

1 comment:

Craig Carignan said...

Stay strong and don't get too down